The Steamboat Movement Fest is…
…a yoga & movement festival that creates a platform to promote wellness and positive growth in our local and global community through the intentional movement of our mind, body, and spirit. We believe positive, lasting personal and social change can only come about when we move together to evoke change that cultivates wellness in ourselves, our children, and our communities.
Unite. Envision. Transform. Evolve.
Give the Gift of Wellness this Holiday Season to Yourself and Loved Ones! Buy a 3 day Weekend Pass at the discounted rate of $108 during the 12 days before Christmas Dec 12-24
(tickets are transferable)
Yoga + Beats – SMF Fundraiser @ 6-8 pm on Friday, Dec 28
For this Steamboat Movement Fest Fundraiser, join our friends Yvonne and Kirby K, from Yoga Off Broadway in Eagle, CO for a special edition of Yoga+Beats Flow at Sundance Studio!
Yvonne and Kirby K take you on an incredible journey through a 90 minute seductive, all-levels yoga practice accompanied by Deep House Beats. Designed to align your body, breath, and mind, you can expect a flowing practice that will get you out of your head and into a groove with plenty of time to wind down and relax in a lengthy, restorative, savasana.
Science has shown that yoga, music, and human connection can shift our physiology in powerful ways that restore harmony, reduce stress, stimulate our parasympathetic nervous system, boost endorphins, and facilitate healing. It’s practically magic. All you have to do is show up. We can’t wait to see you for another fantastic SMF Fundraiser at Sundance Studio. Come for the yoga and music ~ stay for the vendors, snacks, and community!
“The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature.” – Joseph Cambell
December 28, 2018 I 6-8 PM I Sundance Studio I $25 Early-bird on Eventbrite or $35 at the door
You’re a yoga teacher with 200 hrs or more of yoga training and …….
- You want to dive deep into the Indian origins and philosophical roots of yoga as well as the Sanskrit texts that inspired the practice and integrate this knowledge into your life and teaching.
- You’re seeking techniques to strengthen your pranayama & meditation practice and enhance your ability to teach breathwork & mediation to students of all levels from personal experience.
- You want to learn advanced applied anatomy, verbal cues for alignment, manual adjustments, and considerations for adapting postures to promote optimal structural stability and ease.
- You wish to cultivate a deeper understanding of the subtle energy body practices of Hatha Yoga, including pranayama, mudras, vayus, bandhas, and mantra.
- You’re seeking to learn Applied Psychology for Yoga Teachers by exploring psychologically sound teaching practices and gain access to somatic resources for sequencing.
- You’re ready to grow your Yoga practice and take your teaching to the next level to help more people awaken in consciousness and deepen their practices.
If you answered yes to any of these questions … then the MoveYoga 300hr Teacher Training is for you! Learn More HERE!