Join the Movement 2019 SMF Tickets Now On Sale
The Steamboat Movement Fest is…
…a yoga & movement festival that creates a platform to promote wellness and positive growth in our local and global community through the intentional movement of our mind, body, and spirit. We believe positive, lasting personal and social change can only come about when we move together to evoke change that cultivates wellness in ourselves, our children, and our communities.
Unite. Envision. Transform. Evolve.
Give the Gift of Wellness this Holiday Season to Yourself and Loved Ones! Buy a 3 day Weekend Pass at the discounted rate of $108 during the 12 days before Christmas Dec 12-24
(tickets are transferable)
Informational Meeting on Upcoming MoveYoga 300hr Teacher Training at Sundance Studio on December 8th @ 10-11 am
This Saturday, join us for a free informational meeting on the upcoming MoveYoga 300hr Teacher Training eligible to any 200 RYT who is interested in adding a 300 hour yoga certification or continuing education credits. MoveYoga 300hr TT is led by a team of 4 master teacher-trainers offering 10 weekend intensives from April- September 2019 giving you lots of time to absorb the knowledge you’ll gain in 4 core areas:
SOMA: Anatomy & Āsana Alignment
PRANA: Subtle Body Practices
PSYCHE: Somatic Psychology
SOUL: Yoga History, Philosophy, & Myth
Yes, we have payment plans! Attend this free informational meeting to get started on a payment plan that meets your budget needs.
Does this sound like you?
You’re a yoga teacher with 200 hrs or more of yoga training and …….
- You want to dive deep into the Indian origins and philosophical roots of yoga as well as the Sanskrit texts that inspired the practice and integrate this knowledge into your life and teaching.
- You’re seeking techniques to strengthen your pranayama & meditation practice and enhance your ability to teach breathwork & mediation to students of all levels from personal experience.
- You want to learn advanced applied anatomy, verbal cues for alignment, manual adjustments, and considerations for adapting postures to promote optimal structural stability and ease.
- You wish to cultivate a deeper understanding of the subtle energy body practices of Hatha Yoga, including pranayama, mudras, vayus, bandhas, and mantra.
- You’re seeking to learn Applied Psychology for Yoga Teachers by exploring psychologically sound teaching practices and gain access to somatic resources for sequencing.
- You’re ready to grow your Yoga practice and take your teaching to the next level to help more people awaken in consciousness and deepen their practices.
If you answered yes to any of these questions … then the MoveYoga 300hr Teacher Training is for you! Learn More HERE!