The Steamboat Movement Fest is…
…a yoga & movement festival that creates a platform to promote wellness and positive growth in our local and global community through the intentional movement of our mind, body, and spirit. We believe positive, lasting personal and social change can only come about when we move together to evoke change that cultivates wellness in ourselves, our children, and our communities.
Unite. Envision. Transform. Evolve.
We are very excited to announce our first round of presenter for this year’s Steamboat Movement Fest: Keith Mitchell, Peter Sterios, R.R. Shakti, Meredith Cameron, Kali Durga, Ari Halbert, Dayna Seraye, Steph Schwartz, Dayna Seraye, Jeff Jepsen and Monica King
Stay tuned, announcing the complete lineup SOON! Steamboat Movement Fest Aug, 15th -18th 2019
SMF Fundraiser: Good Vibes Yoga & Live Music with Kevin Paris
Yoga teaches us that everything in life is made of energy and vibration, and it’s up to us to choose & foster the good vibes we seek. Fortunately for us, few tools are as effective at this as yoga, live music, breath, community and connection. Join Talaya Thomas and Kevin Paris for an incredible High Vibes yoga experience set to live music at Sundance Studio ! Talaya Thomas will guide us through a soulful vinyasa as LA-based singer-songwriter Kevin Paris fills the space with music set to leave you full of joy and happiness you may carry off the mat and into your days to follow. Join us for the good vibes & magic! Date: Feb 17th Time: 6PM Location: Sundance Studio Cost: $25 | $35 at the door Buy Tix: https://
SMF Fundraiser: Win a Ticket to WinterWonderGrass
Steamboat Movement Fest is auctioning 1 General Admission Ticket to WinterWonderGrass on Facebook! Bidding starts at 5 pm on February 10 and ends 5 pm on February 17. The highest bidder & winner will be announced at the SMF Fundraiser Good Vibes, Yoga & Live Music at 6 pm on February 17. Happy Bidding HERE!!
- You want to dive deep into the Indian origins and philosophical roots of yoga as well as the Sanskrit texts that inspired the practice and integrate this knowledge into your life and teaching.
- You’re seeking techniques to strengthen your pranayama & meditation practice and enhance your ability to teach breathwork & mediation to students of all levels from personal experience.
- You want to learn advanced applied anatomy, verbal cues for alignment, manual adjustments, and considerations for adapting postures to promote optimal structural stability and ease.
- You wish to cultivate a deeper understanding of the subtle energy body practices of Hatha Yoga, including pranayama, mudras, vayus, bandhas, and mantra.
- You’re seeking to learn Applied Psychology for Yoga Teachers by exploring psychologically sound teaching practices and gain access to somatic resources for sequencing.
- You’re ready to grow your Yoga practice and take your teaching to the next level to help more people awaken in consciousness and deepen their practices.
If you answered yes to any of these questions … then the MoveYoga 300hr Teacher Training is for you! Learn More HERE!