The Steamboat Movement Fest is…
…a yoga & movement festival that creates a platform to promote wellness and positive growth in our local and global community through the intentional movement of our mind, body, and spirit. We believe positive, lasting personal and social change can only come about when we move together to evoke change that cultivates wellness in ourselves, our children, and our communities.
Unite. Envision. Transform. Evolve.
We are very excited to announce our first round of presenter for this year’s Steamboat Movement Fest: Keith Mitchell, Peter Sterios, R.R. Shakti, Meredith Cameron, Kali Durga, Ari Halbert, Dayna Seraye, Steph Schwartz, Dayna Seraye, Jeff Jepsen and Monica King
Stay tuned, announcing the complete lineup SOON! Steamboat Movement Fest Aug, 15th -18th 2019
MoveYoga 300hr Weekend Immersions
MoveYoga 300hr TT is led by a team of 4 master teacher-trainers offering 8 weekend immersions open to a limited number of students for $675/weekend or a non-refundable deposit of $200 with balance due by first day of weekend.
Learn more about these amazing instructors and watch their interviews at
Registration by March 1 is essential in order to meet the requirements for minimum enrollment. Sign up HERE!
SMF partners with WinterWonderGrass to create YogaGrass
Steamboat Movement Fest is proud to partner with WinterWonderGrass in offering, for the first time, YogaGrass led by our very own Talaya Thomas in a 90-minute fun, authentic & mindful yoga practice set to the music of the 2019 WinterWonderGrass artists.
Dates: Saturday, February 23 and Sunday, February 24
Time: 11 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Sundance Studio
Cost: $10 when you show your WWG wristband, sign up HERE
- You want to dive deep into the Indian origins and philosophical roots of yoga as well as the Sanskrit texts that inspired the practice and integrate this knowledge into your life and teaching.
- You’re seeking techniques to strengthen your pranayama & meditation practice and enhance your ability to teach breathwork & mediation to students of all levels from personal experience.
- You want to learn advanced applied anatomy, verbal cues for alignment, manual adjustments, and considerations for adapting postures to promote optimal structural stability and ease.
- You wish to cultivate a deeper understanding of the subtle energy body practices of Hatha Yoga, including pranayama, mudras, vayus, bandhas, and mantra.
- You’re seeking to learn Applied Psychology for Yoga Teachers by exploring psychologically sound teaching practices and gain access to somatic resources for sequencing.
- You’re ready to grow your Yoga practice and take your teaching to the next level to help more people awaken in consciousness and deepen their practices.
If you answered yes to any of these questions … then the MoveYoga 300hr Teacher Training is for you! Learn More HERE!